The Network represents a juridical-economic instrument of cooperation between companies that, through the signing of a contract (called "Network Contract"), mutually undertake, in implementation of a common program, to collaborate in forms and areas related to their own activities, exchanging information and / or services of an industrial, commercial, technical or technological nature and / or creating certain activities related to the object of each company.
What is a business network?
What is a Network Contract?
The network contract is a legal instrument necessary to implement a business network. Companies are committed to:
- Decreto legge 5/2009 convertito in legge 33/2009 e modificato con legge 99/2009
- Decreto legge 78/2010 convertito in legge 122/2010
- Decreto legge 83/2012 convertito in legge 134/2012
- Decreto legge 179/2012 convertito in legge 221/2012
- Legge 154/2016
- Collaborate within the respective companies.
- Exchange know-how or industrial, commercial and technological performances.
- Practice business activity jointly.